20.5.10

Best fam ever. What what!

Voy a Espana en cuatro dias!

My family has been awesome. My mom, has been endlessly shopping for me and I must say she actually gets my style these days. My mom and I aren't really the spoil each other type so this has been a true treat and I am so grateful for it! On top of that she has been surprising me at work, my bar job, which is truly a massive boost to get me through the night! Gracias mamacita!

Here is an example of the absolute awesomeness she has brought to me!


My grandpa just told me that he is going to give me some monies and my stepdad Stephan is too! And my awesome Grammy!

This soon to be fully done with college is feeling very spoiled. Cheers to hard work paying off!

My best friend Anna just moved home from D.C. and I am feeling slightly sad because I only have just a few days to hang before I leave. The same goes for my good friend Matt who is moving to Dallas while I am gone and two of my best girlfriends who are pregnant and I will be gone for a month. Hoping everyone will stay in touch while I am gone. I need to find a post office in Barcelona. And Lyon. and some other beautiful places. Ahhhh!!!
{Anna and I 4 years ago about to take off on
our big European adventure!}
{super old photo of me and lex at our apartment :)}
{matt with a vacuum cleaner hahaha}
Its going to be hard without Will. We don't spend a lot of time apart, its not really our style. Not that we haven't had to before but man... I really wish he could come. Ok I am going to stop chatting about that before I get too down in the dumps.
{Will and I being super cute)
Alright more posting later! Off to take livi to the dog park and study spanish :)


besos






1 comment:

  1. Pretty cute dress!!

    Twila
    blog.twilasvintageclothing.com
    www.twilavintageclothing.com

    ReplyDelete

So happy to hear from you :)