2.6.10

time.

pushing on through barcelona. waiting to post about everything because I'm hoping things start to look up a little more by the end of the week. Currently I have some good photos but only one with me in it. I have a lot of me time going on here, I also get asked to take pictures of other people and their friends a lot and they hand me their camera and I do it. Its not all like this, but currently that describes how I am feeling about this trip right now.

Alright, I am heading out to go explore and cheer up. I'll probably listen to this song a bajillion times since I already have. It fits pretty nicely, especially walking around a city alone. Makes me think of some pretty sweet things and also reminds all this is is passing time and things will change and go but I need to make the best out of everything. I am in Barcelona after all, who gets sad in Barcelona?



No comments:

Post a Comment

So happy to hear from you :)