18.1.10

Doing something nice.

This lovely blog is donating 25 cents to support Haiti for every person that reposts this survey. A great way to get people involved. I found her blog via this one (a new fav for sure!)

So here it goes!

1. Hair color..Au naturale..or not?
It usually is, then recenlty I gave in and had it colored. Of course, they did not do the right color. No more hair dying for me!


2. If somebody has food in their teeth or lipstick on their teeth do you tell them?
Yes! I would hate it if someone didn't tell me so I just assume everyone is the same. Plus it can be funny.


3. Would you rather have a million dollars or your vision of the perfect body?

Can I spend the million dollars on good healthy food and yoga?

4. Favorite magazine?

BUST

5. Bra style..lacey or plain?
Plain, but soon I plan on lacey.


6. If you walked into Victoria's Secret..would you most likely come out with something sexy or comfy?

Comfy, the sexy stuff is made for people who are as skinny as a rail. Its sad, maybe someday, along with the lacey bra.


7. Do you fake and bake?
Nope, it smells funny in those places. I am more of a winter/fall person anyways, the seasons where not much skin is shown :)

8. What's your favorite body part on a man?

Hands and shoulders, fo sho.


Ta Da!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

So happy to hear from you :)