26.3.10

Fill in the blank friday.

Yay! Joining in on another fill in the blank friday from Lauren's blog! It has been too long since I have done this.

Check out #7, consider that my friday update for the weekend :)



1. The best piece of advice I was ever given was when a hair stylist told me that whenever you start to think of things that have gone wrong in your life or things you start to feel regret, you nip it in the butt .

2. If I had a million dollars to give to one charity I would give it to the child foundation or something similar possible a charity that inspires community creativity because I believe thats what keeps the gears in the mind turning and smiles on faces .

3. If I got to choose my "last meal" it would be tex-mex. I almost said home cooking but man tex mex is where its at. Can I have a margarita with it as well? .

4. My hair is one of the only things I consistently like about myself. I just cut it all off about 6 months ago, ready for it to grow back and be mucho mucho long.

5. If at first you don't succeed don't sit around and think bad about yourself, its pointless. Get back up on your "horse" and gallop through the night towards super amazing things during your second go round. No one is perfect.

6. I have always been very excited.

7. Oh....and by the way.... I am headed out of town for the weekend! Yay college station to visit Will's sister and her new bebe and then off to Austin to see some fabulous friends and plan our future amazing endeavors together. (more to come of the endeavors, expect great things. Be excited.)


Ooo one more thing, watch this video. It is amazing. Owen will change your life, in a good way. We will be jamming this with the windows down and the wind in our hair on our road trip.




and this

1 comment:

  1. haha chels you are wonderful. i love everything about this post, most especially #3 :)

    have a beautiful weekend!

    ReplyDelete

So happy to hear from you :)